Color Run, The Happiest 5k

"Run with your heart, not with your legs" -who wouldn't agree?

I wasn't really a runner, not even a sporty person. I don't have any sports in my body and blood. These, was the first fun run I attended. And I must say it was really FUN and awesome.
Not a typical fun run that you have to make it til the end for a fabulous prices. With these, you have to make it till the end for the most colorful party of your life! uggh, the memories of it just make me want to do it over and over again. :)




A clean version of us before the run..



There was a little warm up before the run, and how exciting it is that ever body is participating..

The run was divided into may waves, because the there are thousands of participants who joined the run. Every 1k, they will throw a colored powder on you. And that makes it more exciting and giving you motivation to walk or run fast. You'll never know what's waiting for you if you keep it slowwwww. ;)

Tadaaah,. Us after the run, colored powder in our body and a smile on our face. 


We made it!! We finished the 5k, and we reached the most colorful party everrr... It's very awesome! I would love to do it again next year! :)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.