Cebu 2015 - Strolling in the City

Hooray! I had the chance to visit my home land again. Indeed, its more fun in the Philippines.
So my 21 days vacation started and I spent it first in Cebu with my Family. What a great feeling to be with them specially if you were away from years.

Photo taken at Ayala Mall Cebu, feeling and posing  like a tourist.
First few days we just stroll from different malls and restaurants. ---yeah! I pig out! :D


My sister and went to La Vie Parisienne. I love the place, I feel like i'm on another country. I think its better to visit the place at night. We went there noon time, so the place was empty. At first, i thought it was close because the place looks like it was not yet prepared for customers and not properly cleaned. The pastries and drinks are not very pricey, just like the normal price of other coffee shops. But the french breads, are a little bit pricey. Before heading to the place, i had a little research about it. Then,I read a review about it that their staff need a little improvement. Proven, yeah they need to be more accommodating and friendly. (Or they were not just in the mood that time :p)


Lemon Meringue and Mocha Vanilla, which is my personal choice (above photo) and 3 Chocolat for my sister and Mocha Caramel (which i find it too sweet for a drink).

Good news to all Manila Girls, it has a branch in Hotel Rembrandt, Tomas Morato.

After La Vie, I wanted to try more of the City which I cannot find easily anywhere.. So my sister's friend suggested in Dolce Cafe.

Nice place right? I love the white vibes and very clean feeling of the place. I wasn't able to take more photos here, because my sister and I were very busy chitchatting.
They have a lot to offer in their menu. But, we just had Milktea and Red Velvet just to try something from their menu, because we are so full and bloated from our lunch date with the whole fambam.


During night time, we explore the city on the Tops. Literally, mountain tops where you see the big city of Cebu. Nothing much on the tops itself, there are very few stores that I did not explore much, but I know they serve shisha. But I enjoyed nothing only the magnificent view of the city.







I wanted to try more. But the limited time I had doesn't allow me to eat all I can on different spots. Maybe next time. :D




No comments:

Powered by Blogger.