Binging in Baguio

For the nth time, I am visiting Baguio again with my family but this time it feels like we just came to have a meal. The weather did not cooperate with us, we did not see much of the appearance of Mr sunshine. It drizzled in the morning and the rain pour hard in the afternoon so it is really freezing than the normal cold weather in Baguio.

Because of the uncooperative weather, we only have a limited of places to go. We can't even leave the car because we didn't bring umbrella. Good thing this wasn't our first and we just want to bond as a family so any sort of bond we can think of will do. 




Our first stop, is the Camp John Hay. The rain didn't pour yet so we had the chance to take a picture and stay for a bit in the park. Just after a few minutes a very fine drops of rain fell so we decided to leave and had a breakfast instead. But the series of unfortunate events continuous, the battery of my camera went off after our breakfast in Choco late de Batirol. I don't know what happened but also my extra battery died even before I interchange them, i didn't bring my go pro because I know we will not stay long.. So we just use our camera phone during the whole trip!


The mansion featuring the super yummy strawberry taho.

ANDRADA FAMILY in Pinas :)
unfortunately, paps was in Capiz that time preparing for my Panay Island trip.


Mines View without a view. :( The rain fell too hard this time. But for the sake of this trip, why not visit all we can visit with a challenge. :D


The rain rest for a bit so decided to play in the park with my sister, boyfie and nieces. It might be lame biking around the small area of Burnham park, but as long as we are happy and having fun we will do it. I love being around with my nieces and nephews, even they are all grown up they are still my babies..


Nothing beats a fambam loving adventure. We made it through the crazy weather.. We ain't perfect but sure we perfectly love each other! *cheeseballs*



















No comments:

Powered by Blogger.