JPark Island and Waterpark, Cebu

Nothing beats the summer in Pinas. So I Have to take advantage the fact that I was in Philippines during summer, and I was in Cebu. ;)

My sister in Law booked a room at JPark Island and Waterpark. The place was not familiar to me, I don't have any idea at all honestly speaking. The resort was the former Imperial Palace Resort. 



It is a private beach resort consisting of pools and water slides (that i love!!). There are also fun activities like banana boat, para sailing and other stuff that is better when you are in group. 


The kids on the pool bar getting their complimentary drinks.



View from our room. :) We booked for a Superior room and Suite room. But if you are in a group, I suggest the Suite room. It has 2 bedrooms, kitchen and living room. Best for family or with your friends.

The bed from Superior room, very cozy and comfortable.

Ootd mirror shot. :) 



Fambam on the Suite Room. 

               JPark at night

And our fine dinner! Puso and Cebu Lechon!! OMG!! Drooling now! I aalso suggest to bring food from outside since it is allowed. Because all the food inside the resort are very expensive. The price of junkfoods was too far from the normal grocery store.

I highly recommend the place, I would also love to go back here and sure you'll love it too. 





No comments:

Powered by Blogger.