Cebu 2015: Camotes Island

The 3hours RoRo ride from Cebu City, i think? :D I didn't pay much attention with the ride, all I know was my sleepy head attacked me and I just slept all through the ocean journey. :)) Straight from JPark Hotel, we head straight to the terminal and off we go to Camotes Island.








Oooh lala. Breath Taking View from Camotes Island. The place was not fully developed, there are few beach resorts in the area. Low mobile signal and data services. I must say, they really want you to enjoy the beach while you were on the island. They want to keep you out of the social media. :D

            I knoooow. Not a picture perfect shot, it was just a stolen shot by my sister. And just want to show you guys the sand. :D
I love the sand, its is very white and fine. I love playing with it and to walk on it barefooted. It was like baking flour.. haha. Yeah, that fine. :D









Us girls ready for snorkeling. Unfortunately, the tide was very low so obviously in the photo the water were too far from the shore. We have to walk up to the middle just to dip all our body not just our feet. Series of unfortunate event, we didn't appreciate snorkeling that much because the under water was hugged by millions of seaweed. Thanks to the starfishes who was lost together with the seaweeds. :D


My first Kayaking Experience. It wasn't that hard at all, not even terrifying for a first timer that you were in the middle of the sea with the small boat and a life vest. But really, its very tiring specially when you are the one who is controlling the boat. (and that's me)

If you are up for caving, they have numbers of cave to offer. We went to Timubo Cave since it is the nearest to our resort.. Down on the cave there's a cold water where you can swim. It's kinda deep, well atleast for me since i'm not that tall. :D But i think it is really deep.


They create stairs for the tourist so they can easily walk down to the cave, other than that everything is very natural. 

It is not a typical island where you can throw your hands and party all night like Boracay, or there are intense activities like other Islands can offer. But it is a great place to unwind, walk around, enjoy the beach and the people who you are with. :)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.