Staycation

Welcome Back to Qatar!
No more tons of green trees, blue ocean, white sand, and busy streets. Facing and living the simple life again. 

But ofcourse, it is you who will make the place beautiful. So what if it doesn't have magnificent nature view and other stuff I missed in Pinas. Atleast, i'm with my love now. :)

Celebrating my birthday, we decided to stay in Warwick Hotel. I booked the ticket online at www.agoda.com which I think cheaper than, when you check in at the hotel itself. We purchased it for only 360QR, offering the mega flash sale. 

It's not a grand hotel so you can't expect something jaw dropping from it. It is very simple and small. There's no other place to go and roam but your room, spa and the pool. 













My favorite part of the Hotel is the Moon Deck also the pool area. It is located on the open area of the roof top. Talking about the view, nothing much to see since it is surrounded by the residential area. But of course, you can see the tall fascinating building from Corniche.


Under water photos time. :) 






i just love how the water bubble effects my photo. 😁


It should not be the look of the place or what it offers, you'll depend the excitement. Its how you enjoy it that makes the place more exciting. 😄


2 comments:

  1. I am thankful to this blog giving unique and helpful knowledge about this topic, I read your blog now share great information here. This blog increse my knowledge source .
    นาฬิกา ราคา ถูก

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I’m glad you liked the content of this post. ☺️

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.