Day 1. Thailand: First Experience and Srinakarin Train Night Market,


Hello Thailand!!! So this will be my first travel without my friends who will take an outfit shot for me or patiently taking shots of my dramatic poses.. This time I tend to enjoy the place more than taking photos.. 

I arrived 8pm to Bangkok and I didn't prepare any itinerary from the arrival because based on my research streetfoods are everywhere. So I thought I could just start exploring their food all night long. :D food is love it is! Before coming to Thailand, I already booked a room at Rose Apartment from AirBnb. It was my first time to book in airbnb, so I dont know what to expect.. Unfortunately, the place was not exactly the same as how it shows from the internet.. or should I say beyond different from the internet!! It was very disappointing, so I booked another hotel from Agoda at Clef Hotel, thank God it didnt disappoint me. The hotel lobby has cute interior and very homie ambiance. The staff are so friendly and they even upgrade my booking to suite room. yayyyy!! too bad I don't have pictures of the hotel since I was so exhausted during that time.. The hotel location is also good as it is just 10-15min walk to the train station, very close to restaurants and 711. 

It's a bit hard to communicate with the locals, since not everyone knows how to speak English. It's quite surprising for me as well because knowing their country is a tourist spot I was expecting that somehow it will be easy for me to talk to them. Good thing my uber driver going to Clef Hotel can speak English very well. He suggested places where I can go to shop and eat nearby Clef Hotel and his top pick is Srinakarin Train Market. 


Pork BBQ. 10baht per stick

Deep Fry Shrimp 20baht per serving i'm not sure if that's how they call it, but that's how it was cooked :D I love the dip sauce, it's a vinegar mix with sugar and chili.

 I dont know what it is.. its like the chorizo in the Philippines but unsweetened..


The best pork noodle soup!! actually all the soup from Thailand are the best, can't decide which is my favorite. I dont know what they call it from Thailand but it is soooo good!! The soup is only 50baht. It has crispy pork, tofu and rice noodles.



 Feels like i'm in heaven!! If only I can try and eat everything without getting full and broke! 

My favorite in Thailand, Mango Sticky rice!! From the name itself, it has mango fruit, sticky rice and coconut milk. I swear it exceeds my expectation. I didn't know that I will love it that much since I am not a fan of coconut milk




Vintage Stores for souvenirs

On the other side of the train market are the party clubs and bar with live bands. We just want to chill and relax while drinking then we found this cute mini food truck. I like the concept that they use the barrels as tables and chairs. My face is very similar to Thai locals so they thought that we are not from other country, when I approach them they were surprised that I am a tourist and right away they offered me everything that I need. They even ask me to request any song that I want because that time they were dancing and playing thai songs. 

They are so sweet and welcoming.. Thanks to these locals that I didnt get bored the whole time I was there. I enjoyed the time that I was with them even for a short time..

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.