Click: HybridGirl

My passion for photography keeps on growing every shot i take. From a random shots to photowalks and now officially I took a picture of someone with a purpose.

So my blogger friend slash workmate ask me to take a picture for her fashion blog, which you can find in this post. Ofcourse, I said yes without hesitations. So we planned for the photoshoot like a couple of days on where and when we will do the shot. We thought it was planned accordingly and we will not encounter any glitches or whatever.. Aside from the burning heat in Qatar, it was Ramadan so we are not familiar with the timing of the places.. The original plan where to take a shot of her is AlHazm mall, unfortunately it is close in the morning and even on the circumference of it we can not step our foot in.. Good thing the cab didn't leave yet so we ask him to take us at The Pearl.
Here are my favorite photos of Ekhsanaa, I actually didn't had a hard time taking picture os her even we are under the scorching heat. She already knows what she wanted and even with my small directions she totally got it in a snap. I think bloggers think a like.. 😉







To highlight something from this picture.. Aside of being her photographer, I also did her make up. 😊





I used my one and only baby Fujifilm XA2 using 35mm cctv lens, Helios 44-2 (my current favorite and I am totally obsess about it..) and my 16-50mm kitlens.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.