Fujifilm Photoshoot Event at Westin Hotel

Ever since I was in grade school, I always have this love and passion for photography. I even joined the the journalism class and became the photo journalist. I didn't grew up from a rich family but somehow my parents supported my passion and they provide my financial needs in investing manual camera, double A batteries and the negative films. Plus the amount you have to pay to develop the photos. It was really an expensive hobby that time, but I love it..

Last May 19, I received an invitation from the Fujifilm users group that they are having photoshoot session in Westin Hotel Doha hosted by Techno Blu. As soon as I read about it, I signed up on their event right away. We used to have photo walk with Fujifilm Users at souq waqif during the cold weather but this is the first time I participated with their private events. They also provide Fujifilm cameras for those who are not a Fujifilm user and all they have to do is bring their own memory card.
Also, you can print your favorite shots for Free!!!

Aside from the outfit shots that I am taking for my friends during our out of the country travel and our mini events. I never had an experience to conduct a portrait photoshoot, aside from the fact that I'm not a real photographer instead just a hobbyist. This experience is another first for me.. Luckily, the models are very patient and friendly so I didn't had a hard time taking pictures of them.

It was intimidating at first because as I have mentioned earlier, I am no photographer.. I just love to take pictures. My camera doesn't suit also the profile of being a photographer. I am using Fujifilm XA2 which only fits my style! :D So right away we proceed in the food photography counter, which we thought that we are too late since everything was so messy and foods are done.




Then after making a creativity out of this mess, as we roam around the place. I found this beautiful girl and I can help myself from staring at her.. So I told my self I have to take a click of her.. Then I got a pretty picture of her and I'm loving it so bad.


My favorite girl :)



 
I'm happy to be  part of this event. Thank to Mr Shermis for sharing this event to the groups. Since it is alson open for beginners like me, it helped me gain confidence with my shots and to enhance my skills in photograpy. As what they said, practice makes perfect. :) I also appreciate all the friendly staff for Fujifilm and to kuya Leo who's always there to give us tip since the Fujifilm photowalk days up to this event.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.