South Cebu: Moalboal

Hello Cebu!! It feels like i am meant to meet you every year! 😂 After my Camotes Trip last year this year I visited Cebu once again.

This time we are visiting Moaboal!!! I read a lot of blogs regarding how beautiful moalboal's snorkeling experience! So i made sure, within the short span of time i'll get the chance to experience the underwater beauty of Moalboal.

We arrived late in Cebu City, so we just stay for few hours in the hotel and get up at 4am to catch the first bus going to South. Before hand, I made an itinerary and booked a room reservation in Moalboal, the first thing in my itinerary is to do canyoneering. I made a reservation with Highland Adventure for our Canyoneering so I get intouch with them while on the way to Badian. So as soon as we arrived, we had a small chat what we are planning to do and that includes snorkeling in moalboal. They informed us that we can do canyoneering, snorkeling and island hopping in one day so we dont need to pay for the room we booked in Moalboal and we can go straight to Oslob after all the activities.

We thought it is practical, so we decided to get the Moalboal package from them which cost us 2500php that includes island hopping and snorkeling equipments. It's not a bad price as we are total of 7pax and talk about the comfort we had with the tour guide. Its priceless!! They are so kind, very hospitable and caring. We couldn't ask for more..







 

So far, this is the best snorkeling experience I have.. with all these healthy corals, colorful and very calm underwater creatures.. it was an amazing experience! Too bad, we don't have pictures during the sardine run.. It's so awesome I wish I could swim deep so I can enjoy the experience better.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.