Al Khor Corniche


It's Friday and were out!
My friend celebrated his birthday at Al Khor to dine in Pearl of Beirut (the famous Asian Resto in Al Khor), but i think what I enjoyed the most during this long drive trip was the Corniche, I miss the nature feels of the Philippines. If only we could jump off the cliff and enjoy the beach for a while. 




After the Brunch Birthday Celeb, we took a minute or an hour to feel the good vibes and make a mini photo shoot of the place. 😁 Seriously, there's nothing special about the place. But for us, leaving on a small country, working on a dessert! It is something that I would take a snap and worth posting.. Who wouldn't feel relaxed on a beach, hearing the waves and feel the breeze? 



                    My ootd moment 😀

And of course, theres no perfect place without a good company! 






No comments:

Powered by Blogger.