A year older, 26th Birthday


How time flies so fast that I have to add another year with my age again. But it doesn't feels like i'm getting old. I guess i'll always be teen by heart. ;)


I had a shared birthday party with my birthmonth buddy at Sarya Mushreib Hotel that we booked in Agoda for a very cheap price with our crazy friends. The word fun would be understatement coz it was really a crazy night. (Or should I say "extra crazy") 

   

   

 

                                And these photos will prove how fun the night was! 

   

My favorite people in one photo. These girls who always keep me sane and insane at the same time. 

 


And of course, my love. Who is always in charge of our food and all the comfort that the group wanted. He is the best! ❤️




And speaking of food, our all time favorite.. CRABS!! 

It was just a simple celebration, but as long as I'm with these people it will always be special. I am always grateful with all the people around me, even on a long tiring day, as long as I am with them I am at ease. And of course, thank God with a blessed life! ☺️

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.