1st year and counting

..365days, 12months, 1year. That's us..

It wasn't that long enough, but i'm still proud we've come this far. And i must say, i'm really proud of our relationship. It's not perfect, it's far from perfection but  it is real. ❤️ (cheeseballs, sorry!) 

For the first time in 1year, i'm not the one in charge on where to eat on our special day. During monthsary, i'm always the one who decides where to eat, where to go and so on.. He's not the kind of person who usually goes out during occasions like that. He is not used on going out on a date, which is something that differs me from him. I always love to celebrate and go out with him, (with or without occassions) not to mention my love and passion for food! So i always make sure that every month, we will eat on places we haven't been before.

So there, before the date he told me to dress up something presentable and special, i really have no idea though so I just keep it simple and casual but not street casual. 

      
He told me he will pick me up exactly 8:30 at work, but I was too nervous because of the unexpected work load that came up. Thank God we finished just in time that I can still prepare myself for everything before he comes. 


He had a reservation at Chopstick, Wyndham Hotel for us. Ever since he was still courting me he has a lot of surprise for me. And i'm so glad that didn't change after a year. I really appreciate all the effort.  He's not from a wealthy family that's why it's not on his personality on going out on a fine dine expensive restaurants that he always prefer to make everything simple and add all his efforts than to book for something like this. 





I'm so blessed of having someone like him in my life. Words can't explain how happy and proud I am to have a boyfriend like him. ❤️ 


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.