Not so Basic

First Fashion Blog Post!!!
My blog is not a Fashion Blog, its supposed to be a personal blog of my personal normal life. 😂 But posting these wouldn't hurt, and still.. This is personal :)

I wore this outfit on my second godchild christening here in Doha. My driver picked me up late, and I finished preppin up very early so I asked my niece to take an outfit shot for me. 



And here's the secret (which is not a secret anymore) First, my top is a badicon dress. Actually its not bad to wear it inside the church if you are very skinny. Like the skinny-model-type of body. Since i am not, it looks very skimpy plus it is an off-shoulder so it will look revealing on me so i decided to pair it with my joni pants. The priest might send me out of the church if I didnt! Haha.

Second, i did not wear the heels. :') i really love the shoes. And I think it perfectly match my outfit. But, as what I've said earlier, driver picked me up late so expect that I will arrive late. I am not used of wearing high heels, so I'm no expert in walking with heels and so is running with heels! I literally run from the car down to the church! 


But its so awesooome!! So chic. I love it. :) 

So much love for dreamcatcher so I hang it on my ears ;) earrings from claire's


Joni Pants from topshop, shoes from H&M








No comments:

Powered by Blogger.