Singapore Day 3


Last day in SG!! I have a love and hate kind of emotions that I feel about leaving this country. One of the reason why I love to leave Singapore is because, I'll be a tourist to another country again because we are heading to Malaysia. Also, I don't like the humid, sultry weather in Singapore. I always wonder how the bloggers I follow always looks fresh in their photo while I feel very sticky and uncomfortable roaming around the city. Also, the prices in Singapore are very expensive! Seriously, nothing in this place is free (not even the tissue for your meal.. or for some hawkers!)

Above all the "hates" that made me love to leave this country. I still have this separation anxiety that made me hate leaving the Lion City. I still want to roam around, explore the city and I find myself considering staying here for a living, even just for a while.. I still find this country a happy place. 

So, enough with the love, hate and the dramas! ;) We spent the last day for another City Tour, and we first visit the very fancy street: Haji Lane!! I love the fab stores, colorful walls and so in love with the CLOTHES!! 




       

I think we overuse this wall too much with our photos. How can you not love them right? 



My babe. :D Funny how we suddenly switched color scheme in choosing our outfit for this day. I barely wear bright colors and i'm not even a fan of pink! I always go for basic and neutrals. And she is more of a girly type when it comes to dressing up. 

My travel squad. I don't even know how we survived the cray weather but we did. Hooray!

We made it just right on time to ride in the Singapore Flyer. We visited my boyf's auntie so we literally ran from the Train station to the Giant Ferris Wheel. It was all worth it! We were able to witness the splendid view of Singapore during night time from above.


Unfortunately, I lost all my photos from my camera so  I  don't have photos from that night :( This is the only photo I retrieved from my camera.

But of course, I have to grab my friends photo (credits to Ellaine @lepetitewears) for her amazing shots



From the Singapore Flyer another walkathon to Merlion. 

So here we are looking so wasted and sticky!!!

Day 3 and last day outfit shot.. :D



Off Shoulder Top: Fashion Infinity (Instagram)
Sandals: Call It Spring
Sling Bag: Kate Spade
Sunnies: Rayban
















No comments:

Powered by Blogger.