Universal Studios Singapore

Day 2 of 3 - Universal Studios Singapore

I am always been a fan of Amusement Park, Theme Park, Carnivals etc. I always love to play around and enjoy the rides. In short, i love being a kid. :)

Our itinerary for Day 2 is exclusive for Universal Studios!! We expect long queue for the cutting-edge rides, long walks and photo shoots ;) and we made sure to watch the shows and parades that the park will offer. And not to mention that we went there Sunday, so of course we have to expect huge amount of people!!

As I mentioned on my previous blog post, DAY 1 we purchased the tickets from Changi Airport. The Gate price is 74SGD, but we bought it for 68 SGD. (thumbs up!!) 

Universal Studios has overflowing fancy attractions and I am a big fan of something cute. It consists of seven zones (Hollywood, New York, Sci-fi City, Ancient Egypt, Lost World, Far Far Away, Madagascar) I captured a lot from each zone so I just sort all the photos in my camera and choose some of my favorites. (used Fujifilm XA-2 + Kitlens)


HOLLYWOOD ZONE

I told you, there's a huge amount of human beings here!! I can't do anything about the photobombers. But we still have to take a pose for the Hollywood logo. :D





New York Zone
First ride: Transformers in the Sci-fi City Zone. It is a 3D-HD video image with a 4D effects (water spray, air, fog etc)

Despite of the long queue, (45min waiting time) we were entertained by these appealing structure whichwe are all familiar from the Transformers movie.




  
Battlestar Galactica: Human (red) and Cylon (blue). Because of the massive amount of people, which took us 90mins of waiting time, we opted to try HUMAN, a sit-down roller coaster with it's exciting speed since it is near the locker room. (we can't bring our bag and camera inside, so we really need to rent a locker for all of our staffs. The first few hours is free and additional 5SGD for the succeeding time.) The difference in Cylon is your legs are dangling in the air, which I think more exciting than the Human. ;)

The Lost World Zone. We only tried Jurasic Park Rapids Adventure in this zone which take us only 30min on the queue, it features white water raft system around a Jurasic set up, where you will literally plunge down the water! ( I was so much concerned with my shoes above anything else) If you are very conscious and you don't want to take the risk on soaking your shoes and clothes on the water, you can purchase a water coat while you are on the line which is I think around 4SGD but if you dont want to kill the fun and the essence of the ride, you can pay 5SGD for the human size air dryer on the exit door where your group can join you. :) 
We had our lunch on the lost world food court, which cost us 12SGD rice meal with a sweet bean dessert. 

My favorite, Far Far Away zone coz I believe that I was born a Princess. ;)



Not originally ours, but we claim it our signature pose.
And the original far away pose with my love. :)
Me and my prince ;) I am sucker of fairy tales :D
My favorite chill ride!! Puss in Boots themed roller coaster ride which is I think designed for kids or at least for those who are not for extreme rides but a fun of roller coaster. What I love about it was it make you feel that you are in adventure on the giant bean stalk to search for the golden egg. And while on the ride, there's a lot of fascinating structures which unfortunately I can't took a photo. :( but you can check it here




I didn't take much photo in Madagascar Zone because I think we are very much exhausted in photo shoots that time and we just savour the moment of the relaxing rides and let us tripped down to the memory lane of our childhood. And so I also realized, I dont have any decent photo from the Ancient Egypt Zone, i dont even know why. And we didn't even try any ride from that zone especially the popular ride "The Mummy" because we want to conserve our time from the long queue so we decided to skip the extremes and long lines and just have fun with the kiddie-like and chill rides. (which we truly enjoy!)



One Universal Studio down, and looking forward to experience the fun and the other Universal Studios has to offer. 

Thank you so much Universal Studios Singapore for a very fun-filled adventure!


Credits to my babe Ellaine using her own Fujifilm camera, for my outfit shot! ;)




Dreamcatcher Top: H&M
Sling Bag: Charles and Keith
Shoes: Converse













No comments:

Powered by Blogger.