Jalan Alor Eat Street, Malaysia

Moving on to another escapade, from Singapore we headed to Malaysia. When we landed on their airport,we can't help comparing it to Changi Airport. It feels like we are already in the Philippines, the ambiance of the airport is very similar to ours, except for the sanitation of the toilets and other stuff. Knowing Philippines has the worst airport in the world, I think when it comes cleanliness to NAIA is way better than Malaysia Airport. (at least for me..)

Unlike in Singapore, everything are available on the airport as soon as we get out of the immigration. (entrance ticket to all the tourist spot, train tickets, etc) In Malaysia, we did not explore that much so we just ask the customer service from the mall connected to the airport how can we go to Kuala Lumpur that will not cost us too much. We were informed that thru train, it will cost us 50MYR per head. But if we will take a cab, we have to pay 150MYR for the whole trip. And for a group of 6, we decided to take a cab. We make a bid to lower the price from 150MYR to 130MYR. (We truly are a Filipino, we are good in bidding. :D )

We spend the night at Revopackers, very cozy Hostel with a very creative graffiti walls and interior design. Also, they encourage their guest to get along with other guest which is also from different countries. I don't even know what happened to us, maybe because of the homie ambiance of the hostel or the exhaustion from Singapore Trip, but suddenly the adrenaline dropped down and we felt very lazy and we just wanted to have a couple of hours off from all the walking and sight seeing. 


Petronas Twin Tower


Mandatory Photo with the Petronas Twin Tower

Boyfie goofing around the city :D

We ditched the city tour and spend the first day at the mall!!! :D We had our late lunch at Suria KLCC Shopping Center and had a bit of shopping because we thought that we have to pamper ourselves this time. The value of their money is very similar to Qatar, and so are the prices. It's not as expensive compared to Singapore. No more hawkers this time! We spoil ourselves with good food and with desserts.

JALAN ALOR EAT STREET. A very unique food destination, it is a row of hawkers which represent Malaysian food.
This place is very overwhelming!! I have so much love for food, I literally eat a lot and spent a lot for food. So when I see a lot of food chains, my eyes sparks a lot. :D There are just so plenty to choose from, we can't even decide where to eat. It's like a huge food park which is very popular from the Philippines but in this place they offer their local food and no need for creative strategies! 




MOCHI!!!!! I've been craving for these for a long time. We have mochi in Qatar but not similar to these.

Boyfriend tried the Fried Frog, but of course I have to try it also. :D It's a bit spicy and tastes like chicken. 

I'm just so happy I have new learning and experiences from our trip and I'm with my love through out this journey. :)


Of course one trip is not enough to try all the dishes Jalan Alor has to offer, I just hope I could try everything.. I definitely go back to this place again.. From this trip, I must say that I fell in love in Malaysia more than Singapore (dont get me wrong, I still love Singapore and I enjoyed a lot during our stay there). I will see you again, Malaysia!







No comments:

Powered by Blogger.