Filli Cafe Qatar

Filli Café now officially open in Qatar. It was owned by an Indian Entrepreneur which started only from his father's Cafeteria that expands in the long run. They already have different branches around GCC. The name Filli came from his nickname during his school days. The history of the store and the name is quite interesting where you can read from here

Before the grand opening, my friends and I decided to visit the place since the advertisement is all over social media already. I first saw it on Instagram which they feature the place that I find it very cozy. So just the time everyone is free, we get there right away.






The place did not disappoint us. I love the interior of the place, the furniture and all. But then, it was just the pre opening so that  they have a lot of things to work on and still has a room for improvement. Their staff is very kind and hospitable and also their manager who makes time to chat with us despite of the massive guests coming.






Sandwich Platter (53QR) consists of burger, shawarma, sandwich and fries




We tried there Filli Summer chill Passion Mojito and Kiwi Mojito 13QR and Frappe Catch me if you can (Nutella) their best seller Now you see me  (Ferrero Rocher), 17QR Frappes are just too sweet though I love sweets but I didn't like it that much. I prefer to take their Summer Chill next time.


Not an ootd ready. :D We enjoyed the place the drinks and the talks! :)


It is now brewing and ready to serve you with all arms wide open from 7AM- 2:00AM. :) They are located in Salwa Road beside Quality Hypermarket. 



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.