#ZomatoCon: Zomato Blogger Conference

As I started blogging, I never thought that I will be able to experience joining any blogger event. I've been blogging since 2009 thru tumbler and take it seriously at the year 2013 up to present. I told myself that I'll blog whatever I want even without any expectations. I just want my blog to serve as my virtual diary..

Last week, my co-blogger friend sent me a link of the Zomato Registration for the Blogger Conference, I register my blog and other accounts without any hesitation and expectation that I will be qualified to join after the 3-day screening.. Luckily, I received a confirmation from Zomato!

The Zomato Blogger Conference was held at Grand Hyatt Hotel last November 12, 2016, hashtag zomatocon. I was able to meet my co-filipino and different nationality bloggers residing in Doha.







 
with my fellow Filipina Bloggers




The conference was led by the reputable speakers Mr. Luke Longney from Vodafone Qatar, Mr. Mohammed Nasir from Chevrolet Qatar and inspirational talk from a bloggers perspective Ms. Khansa Abduljaleel (@creativitywithkay). They tackled about how to use photos on your blog that will not bore your reader because of the long text, how you will promote your blog and what is your blog all about.. And even bloggers make research too!

Coming from the speakers, I quote some of their words which really inspire me and had a big impact on me when it comes to blogging, specially of someone like me who has an underrated blog.

"Picture is worth a thousand words, but when it comes to blogging, A GOOD picture is worth a thousand words.." - Luke Longney, Vodafone Qatar
"Content is King. Get it right" -Mohammed Nasir, Chevrolet Qatar
"Work Hard! Improvise! Get Creative, Take Inspiration, Be yourdelf!" -Khansa Abduljaleel


The exciting freebies from ZomatoCon

What really hits me during this conference was from the words of Ms Khansa Abduljaleel, It really inspires me to work hard and write whatever I want and do it out of passion. I'm so glad that I was part of this event and I'm hoping for more events to come that I can attend.

For more reference, check out my filipino co-blogger's post Luckilylenny and BestlifeQatar

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for your lovely feedback about the conference.
    Such a special feeling to hear that you enjoyed my talk. Thank you for attending, and if at all you need any help feel free to ask me.
    If you could kindly make a slight change in My blog name it is creativitywithkay, it would be great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! sorry about it.. I already changed it. :) Thank you also for acknowledging my post. I hope to meet you again soon. :)

      Delete
    2. Customer care number_6291633469
      Any problems call my agent 24*7 hours available
      Any problems call my agent
      Head office_6291633469
      Contact hair_7047303458

      Contact hair .7063539605

      Customer care number_6291633469
      Any problems call my agent 24*7 hours available
      Any problems call my agent
      Head office_6291633469
      Contact hair_7047303458

      Contact hair .7063539605

      Customer care number_6291633469
      Any problems call my agent 24*7 hours available
      Any problems call my agent
      Head office_6291633469
      Contact hair_7047303458

      Contact hair .7063539605

      Customer care number_6291633469
      Any problems call my agent 24*7 hours available
      Any problems call my agent
      Head office_6291633469
      Contact hair_7047303458

      Contact hair .7063539605

      Delete
  2. Boost your restaurant Sales with multiple promotional, engagements, and unique features multiple restaurant app

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eatance offers a Tailor-made ON-DEMAND MOBILE ORDERING & DELIVERY APP for Businesses. check - Online Ordering Website and App System for Restaurant business

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.