Warm Welcome: Roxas City Capiz


Time to tick off some of the best island in the Philippines from my list, and it will start from this post. :) Roxas City, a component city in the province of Capiz. which considered as one of Panay Island's center of education, trade, economic activity and logistics.

My father grew up in this city, but I didn't had the chance to get to know this place very well. In my 26yrs of existence, I've only been here twice or thrice. The last time I've been here was when I became part of the entourage for my cousin's wedding when I was 16. So it is very overwhelming to visit this place once again.

Pap's with me this time which he was not part of the family group pic in my Baguio post. So this explains why he was missing on that event. :D

My favorite girls



My family who are residing in Roxas City were all migrated to America so I don't have much to rely on during this trip, so paps have to fly to Roxas to arranged our transportation and accommodation on my grandparents house. Luckily, my boyfriend which I met only in Qatar is also from Capiz. (destiny isn't it?) so most of our stay in Capiz, was accommodated by his family.



It is really a warm welcome we received from his family, they have a big clan in the area so it was like the provincial fiesta that you have to move from one house to another to taste all the dishes they prepare. We were so full and we aren't sure if we are still fit with our bikinis! :D



We are a fan of seafoods, ever since we were in Qatar we are already daydreaming of the large size crabs and shrimps of the seafood capital of the Philippines.. Forget about our diet, we munch everything as much as we can endure it.



I am so delighted that I had the chance to meet the whole family of my boyfriend, it's been a year and a half since we were together and it happened that we are living in Qatar so this is the first time I met them, They are very hospitable and kind. We are very much well assisted and I couldn't ask for more with the love and care they showed me during our stay in their place. I am just so blessed. :) They are just one of the perfect example of  a hospitable filipino family every tourist can experience during a visit in the Philippines.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.