A story on a plate: #Breakfastwithezdan

How fun would it be if you were invited for an Food Photography workshop?
I love food, I love taking photos and to sum both equals heaven.. Who wouldn't love food right?
 
So far this is the most interesting event I have attended, that's why I was so excited and can't even wait for the day to come. Unfortunately, my friend and I came very late during the event because of the heavy traffic and some hang ups so literally we weren't able to listen to some important details and speech during the event. This wouldn't be an informative blog, but still I just want to share some photos that we took during the event.

 




Ms Karen giving some tips and advice on how to make your photos look good and instagram worthy. :D



The event was hosted by Ms. Polly Byles who also invited us with this event. I'm so glad she announced this event and invited everyone from Qatar Bloggers facebook group. The fun and interactive food photography was presented by the famous food Blogger Ms. Karen Mclean @secretsquirrelfood. She is so kind and so bubbly! She did not gave everyone a hard time on approaching her, take photo with her and to have a little chat with her. I like her so much she is so approachable. :)

 
 

Thanks to my friend @ms.melodyrose for accompanying me during the event, almost all the photo was taken from her fujifilm xt10. Photos which lacks brightness was from my Fujifilm xa2 + Helios lens that she lend me which I use for the first time so my photos are a little bit crappy.

outfit shot credits to @ms.melodyrose
 
Another thing I love with this event, we can eat all the food during the event!!! How heavenly it is right? I wish there will be another event and I promise to be as punctual as I can be..

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.