Panay Island: Malalison Island

This blog is a long overdue. I couldn't find time to continue my travel blog post from my almost-year-ago-big-blast-vacay! And so this is the time to get back on track!

I know my blog posts are not in order right now and it's not a good sign of being organized. But still, i have to get things through and finish what I have started..

After the Isla de Gigantes Tour, we we went straight ton Malalison Island, Antique. Good thing i'm feeling better, my energy went back and the adventure in me kicks back!

Malalison is small Island with a small community. The moment we step down our foot in the water and walked thru the sand, the first thing I noticed are the people from the small community who are all eyes on us. Not to the point that you will feel scared or intimidated but because everyone is very hospitable and welcoming. Every person we passed by always greet us with a smile..












We didn't spend much time in the island. It's almost sunset when we arrived,  so we ran fast to the beach to have a dip before the sun disappear completely. But the sunset left us in awe, the orange sky was so adorable that we couldn't stop staring and take pictures with it..

On the second day, we woke up very early for a mini trekking for about 20min  depending on how fast you can walk up to the top and to catch the sunrise. The feeling is so wonderful looking on the green mountain surrounded by the blue ocean..

It is really relaxing and you can feel the you are too far away from the polluted city.



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.