Pinoy Content Creator Meet Up x Fujifilm XT100

Its been a while since the last time I attended any media events or blogger meet ups. I've been so pre occupied with a lot of adulting dramas that life has thrown upon me. Not to mention working on Fridays where all the exciting stuffs are happening. Luckily, my Friday torment has come to an end just right on time for the Pinoy Content Creator Meet up at Fraser Suites West bay Doha. Thanks to Kuya Zeke, aka "Daddy Blogger" Best Life Qatar for organizing an amazing event.. and for keeping on sending me invitation in spite of the turn downs due to my busy work schedule. 

It was nice to meet some of the Filipino Bloggers in Qatar. I get the chance to re-unite with my co-bloggers who I haven't seen for a long time and to meet the new bloggers who I have only seen in social media. The event became more remarkable as surprises came along. Aside from the wonderful venue itself, Fraser Suites' Sky Lounge, we had the chance to experience the breathtaking view from their Helipad. 



The surprise doesn't end there, Best Life Qatar's collaboration with Fujifilm Qatar gave us the opportunity to try the new Fujifilm XT100. I was very excited to have a close encounter with the product and to try it myself. Before it came out to the market, i really wanted to have one. I am a XA2 user for a quite a long time now and I can't seem to let go of my cam because of the memories I had with it as I am quite a sentimental person ;) Also, i love the chic and retro design of the A-series and how handy it is as I capture my moments. But then, Fujifilm release one of its new collection XT100 that convinced me its worth.

FUJIFILM XT100

It is recently release with XC15-45mm lens with an affordable price package. It introduces several features to Fujifilm line-up that makes it more interesting to those who has interest in traveling or just to capture moments with your family and friends. Just what exactly I needed.. It is also advisable to those who are interested in vlogging as it has a 3 way tilt screen and allows to flip 180 degrees to the side that will give you a clear view of selfies and group portraits. 

It comes with a three different color: Black, Graphite and my personal favorite champagne gold. Key specs include: 24.2 megapixel APS-C sensor, OLED color viewfinder, 3-way tilt LCD Touchscreen monitor, wireless bluetooth connectivity. You may find the full features of the new Fujifilm XT100 here

Here are the very few shots using the Fujifilm XT100. 






INSTAX SP2 PRINTER

It is very generous of Fujifilm Qatar, they allow us to print unlimited prints using their Instax SP2 printer. It is a portable printer that can print photos anytime and anywhere using your smartphone via Instax Share application. (another perfection to a sentimental person like me) 

You can capture your perfect moments using the Fujifilm XT100 and keep your perfect moments by printing it with Instax SP2 printer. 



photos from @fujiflmqa

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.